I haven't posted in awhile because I don't know what to say. I started this blog as a way to deal with some emotions regarding the difficulty we were having getting pregnant. And, as soon as I really started posting, Murphy's Law kicked in, and now I am pregnant. So, I want to continue blogging, but at a standstill as to how this blog will go.
I do have to say that this pregnancy experience is already cracking up to be a bit different than my first. In a way, maybe this should be expected because this whole journey to get pregnant was different. It took us about the same amount of time, but with the first battle with infertility, we didn't experience any chemical or ectopic pregnancies, IUI worked for us, and IVF wasn't even in our thoughts. I didn't pursue acupuncture, but I did go through some crazy crazy emotions. This second battle, we had all of the above experiences, except this time around, I didn't get so stressed. At times, I was a bit depressed, but didn't feel hopeless.
With the first pregnancy, I had minor waves of nausea, was extremely tired, and had some pretty bad headaches. I craved anything and everything, and swear I was eating enough for five. This time around, the nausea is pretty bad. I am so-so tired, but no headaches. And, I could go days without eating. Nothing sounds good.
It's so funny that you can go through the same scenarios but with totally different results. I am not sure, at this point, that we will try for another child after this one, but if we do, I imagine that the trying and the pregnancy will be completely different than anything we've experienced so far.
Domain Name Pending
-
As I write this, I am about done with Blogger. You've been good to me for
about 4 years, but I'm moving.
I've purchased my own domain name and will be sett...
No comments:
Post a Comment