"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning."
- Louise L'Amour

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The worrying starts again

So, last time we went to see the midwife, I begged for an ultrasound. She was not able to see anything because my damn pelvis was in the way. Today, we were hoping to hear the heartbeat, but apparently, my pelvis is a bitch, as she was in the way again. My uncooperative pelvis is making me very nervous. I am only 10 weeks 4 days, so in reality, there is only a 50/50 shot of hearing the heartbeat. I did not beg for an ultrasound because we had to wait a bit and hubby was running really late for work. But, now, I am over-researching fetal dopplers on google and amazon. Do I get one? Don't I? UGH!!!! I know that for my own sanity, I SHOULD NOT buy or rent one. But, then, I feel like for my own sanity, maybe I should. I have to wait two weeks in order for the midwife to try again. This is going to be the longest 2 week wait of my life. And, from all the months of trying to get pregnant, everyone knows how much I despise the 2 week wait. I thought I was beyond this stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment