"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning."
- Louise L'Amour

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chicago Hot Spot of the Week

As you might have previously seen on this blog, I was writing about Chicago Hot Spots - places I like to go with my son. But, it didn't mesh well with the other content, so I decided to post them on our family blog that's all about our life with our son. This blog I think I just want to deal with feelings I am having either from a bad day due to fertility stuff, or just a bad day in general. Of course, I don't want this to turn into a big bitchfest either, so I also want this blog to detail happy, excited feelings I am having as well.

Oh, and if you are interested in my family life, check out the link to my original super sappy blog.

http://10littletoes.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment