Well, once again I was doing terrific not thinking about certain things, until today. I had my weekly acupuncture appointment. The whole appointment went great, I left feeling uber-relaxed and ready for dinner with the husband. But, all throughout dinner something resonated in my head. It was the words, "whatever you do, don't eat any eggplant". I know, what??? Why? Well, it was the last thing my acupuncturist said to me before I left. She said it messes with the blood flow and she didn't want anything to mess with my blood flow if I was pregnant. Why would she say that? Does that mean she felt something different again with my pulse? Why isn't she telling me??? You know why? It's because I get like this. Crazy. My thoughts run rampant and I start to fixate on one thing.
Erg. But, it would be nice to know if she had some magical touch in her fingertips that allowed her to tell if a woman was pregnant. Oh well, once again, I am telling myself that this is the last time I can think about it. I will not let crazy pregnancy possiblity thoughts pop into my head. That is, until tomorrow, when I test. Because I broke down and bought some.
Domain Name Pending
-
As I write this, I am about done with Blogger. You've been good to me for
about 4 years, but I'm moving.
I've purchased my own domain name and will be sett...
No comments:
Post a Comment