"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning."
- Louise L'Amour

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weird Thought

So, I am not sure why, but I have been thinking a lot about this lately. Maybe it's because we are in the middle of planning our summer vacation with my family. But, I have been thinking about our trip we took to the Grand Canyon a few years ago. We had been married for a year and were in the depths of trying for a baby. Before we even went on the trip, we needed to decide if we were going to take a mule ride down to the bottom of the canyon. One of the disclaimers was that you could not be pregnant. At the the time, we thought it was going to be really easy for us to conceive. How little did we know how long it would actually take and what a journey we would have to go on to get pregnant. So, all I wanted to really say is, "Screw you infertility for stealing a mule ride down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon." Another little piece of closure in this crazy roller coaster ride of infertility.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange when random waves of "screw you infertility" moods rush over you?! I recently had those when told I was "unisurable because of infertility".. how's that for a slap in the face!

    ReplyDelete