So, if we aren't successful this month trying on our own, we move on to IVF. Excited, nervous, scared - funny, these were all the feelings I had when I found out I was pregnant with our son. We opted not to try injectibles with IUI. We are just coming off of using clomid for 4 months in a row, two of the months we did IUI. The RE is not sure why we didn't get pregnant, but she said to continue with clomid and iui does not boost our chances of getting pregnant. She said that it's actually the same percentage of success as us trying on our own. So, onto IVF.
Excited for the possibilities.
Nervous for the procedure.
Scared that it won't work.
Domain Name Pending
-
As I write this, I am about done with Blogger. You've been good to me for
about 4 years, but I'm moving.
I've purchased my own domain name and will be sett...
No comments:
Post a Comment