There is nothing like the reality of infertility to slap you in the face when you are in a good mood. I am not talking about today, really, just the past few months in general. Having dealt with one positive pregnancy test that just vanished, then two months later an ectopic pregnancy that just dddrrraaagggeeeddd on, and now several months later, still not pregnant. We have not told many people this time around that we are trying, but I do feel like I am starting to get the pity faces I got the first time around. And, now that little man is close to turning two, people feel the need to fill a conversational void with - "so, when you guys going to have another?"
The thing about these face slaps is that they hit you out of nowhere. They come from the cutesy baby commercials on tv, seeing someone walk with their kids down the sidewalk, watching siblings play at the park, etc...You don't know when they are going to hit you, therefore, you can't duck. I guess I should've kept up with my boxing lessons to be more prepared this round - but, I didn't register for the second session because I really thought I was going to be pregnant by the start of it. SLAP.
Domain Name Pending
-
As I write this, I am about done with Blogger. You've been good to me for
about 4 years, but I'm moving.
I've purchased my own domain name and will be sett...
No comments:
Post a Comment